If you are anticipating a richly deserved criticism of Fox News -- which usually presents the news in unfair and unbalanced manner, don't read any further. I will save that for another time.The fox news today is that I saw a fox while jogging in the Open Space Preserve today. I haven't seen a fox in years, and it was a delight to see him on the trail this unusually hot morning.
He saw me, but seemed confused about whether I was a threat or not. As I slowed to a walk on the down hill slope, he moved off into the bushes but apparently didn't want to go over the steep slope. So he waited for me to pass before resuming his place on the trail.
With the warm weather and water far down in the valley, I wonder if this will drive other creatures in search of water onto these well traveled trails.
No comments:
Post a Comment